Thursday, November 8, 2012

Patrick Nathan's Baby Shower

A year ago, right after my college graduation, I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to do (as is with every fresh graduate). One thing was for sure, I wanted to be my own boss. After weeks of really just bumming around the house, my aunt called asking me if I wanted to style a baby shower for one of her friends. The deadline was extremely tight but I figured, hey i wasn't doing anything anyways, so why not give it try? Besides, I really was getting tired of lying around and staring at the television. Though the budget wasn't much I gave it my best and here's what I came up with :) 

 Giant baby blocks were placed in the entrance of the venue. 

























































:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment